Kingsford® Charcoal with Applewood provides a light, delicious smoky flavor to your favorite foods. That’s because each briquet contains high-quality applewood — ideal for poultry, pork and more. And just like Kingsford® Original Charcoal, Kingsford® Charcoal with Applewood features our signature Sure Fire Grooves® for easier, faster lighting*. Available in a 6.62kg bag.
Add delicious smoke flavor with Kingsford® Charcoal with Applewood.36
Ready to cook on in 15 minutes
Long burn time
More edges for fast lighting
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.