Kingsford® Fantasy Football Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1.Eligibility: Kingsford® Fantasy Football Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Clorox Company (“Sponsor”), TPN Holdings, LLC., HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and any of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Clorox Company, 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on August 10, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on September 13, 2015 at 11:59 a.m. PT (the "Contest Period") and consists of eight Weekly Entry Periods (each a Weekly Entry Period) as set forth in the chart below.
|Weekly Entry Period||Starts at 12:00 p.m. PT||Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT||Approximate Winner Notification Date|
|1||August 10, 2015||August 16, 2015||August 19, 2015|
|2||August 17, 2015||August 23, 2015||August 26, 2015|
|3||August 24, 2015||August 30, 2015||September 2, 2015|
|4||August 31, 2015||September 6, 2015||September 10, 2015|
|5||September 7, 2015||September 13, 2015||September 16, 2015|
Facebook, Inc.’s and Twitter, Inc.’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter during the Contest Period:
- a. Twitter and Instagram: You will need to use either your Twitter account or Instagram account (”Social Account”). Creating either Social Account is free, but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (https://twitter.com/tos) or (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your’ wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Social Account that you use to enter must be set to "unprotected" and/or "public" in order for your Tweets and posts to be viewable by Sponsor. Take the following actions to receive an entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period Contest:
- (1) Follow @Kingsford on Twitter or @KingsfordCharcoal on Instagram;
- (2) Tweet or post to Instagram a photo of your best interpretation of fantasy football grilling in front of your charcoal grill, along with the hashtag #KingsfordDraftContest (herein your "Submission"). You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period Contest for your qualified Submission.
- b. Facebook: Visit the Kingsford Charcoal Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kingsfordcharcoal and take one (1) of the following actions:
- (1) Locate and comment on Sponsor's Contest post with a photo showing your best interpretation of fantasy football grilling in front of your charcoal grill (herein your "Submission"); or
- (2) Post a photo to Sponsor's Facebook page showing your best interpretation of fantasy football grilling in front of your charcoal grill, along with the hashtag #KingsfordDraftContesta (herein your "Submission").
By Tweeting, posting, or commenting your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the Content Restrictions as defined below and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Submission fails to conform to the Restrictions or is otherwise unlawful or not in compliance with these Official Rules.
- The Submission must not display use of a grill in an unsafe manner or anything that appears unsafe or hazardous;
- The Submission must be the original work of the entrant.
- Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use likeness and to grant the rights set forth in these Official Rules. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion;
- Submissions must not include personally identifiable information about entrant or others;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use and incorporate into his/her Submission; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it finds the post unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Limit: Each entrant may enter the Contest one (1) time during each Weekly Entry Period; however, each entry should be unique. Submissions received from any person, Facebook or Twitter Account in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means that subvert the entry process are void. In the event of a dispute regarding any Submission, the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Sponsor’s Rights to Photo: Tweeting, posting, or commenting with a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions, all of which will be void.
7. Winner Determination: After the conclusion of each Weekly Contest Entry Period, a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select two (2) potential winners from among all eligible Submissions received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period, based on an application of the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Creativity/Originality (33%);
- Quality of Submission (33%); and
- Fit to Contest Theme (34%)
Non-winning entries will not be considered in subsequent Weekly Entry Period Contests. In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the higher score in “Fit to Contest Theme” as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than the stated number of winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions during any Weekly Entry Period.
8. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified through the Social Account that they used to enter on or around the dates set forth in the chart in Section 4. Sponsor will notify each potential Facebook winner by replying back to his/her comment or commenting on their winning post, as applicable. Each potential Facebook winner will be required to private message the Kingsford Charcoal Facebook page within a specific timeframe of Sponsor’s comment to claim the prize. Sponsor will notify potential winners who enter through Twitter or Instagram by Twitter Direct Message and Instagram Direct, as applicable. Potential winners must follow prize claim instructions provided within the stated time frame, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period, does not comply with these Official Rules, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up determined by the qualified judges, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled 8 – 10 weeks after conclusion of the Contest.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Released Parties and any licensee against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
9. Prizes: TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES (awarded two (2) each Weekly Entry Period): A charcoal grill; a collapsible chimney starter; a Kingsford® folding chair; a football trophy; a $50 Fanatics.com gift card (terms and conditions apply); and one (1) product coupon, valued up to $6.99 and redeemable towards either a 3.9 or 7.7 pound bag of Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquettes (coupon expires December 31, 2015, terms and conditions apply). Approximate Retail Value: $290.
For all Prizes:
10. Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing of entries or the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winners List: For a winners list, visit bit.ly/1HSiXbd. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.